Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jan.29.2012

As much as I want this blog to be updated, I try to post something whenever I got a chance to borrow my brother's computer, or my cousin's ipad or if there's internet access (wifi) so I can blog through my phone...

Today, I'm here at St. Luke's Medical Center together with my mom and some of my relatives. We visited my uncle who had undergone operation last Sunday. The good thing about visiting someone in the Hospital is you can eat the food that everyone has bought (except for the patient's food) from doughnuts, fruits, sweets, everything!... And as of now, I'm sitting here, at the couch near the window where I can view some of the Hospital's building. My cousin also took me a short tour lately of where he was working, at the MRI. He's been working here for 4 years as a Radio Technologist. He is smart, being the top 2 board exam topnotcher for Radio Technologists.. About the tour again, I was so stunned of what I have seen around here. He told me that I should try to apply here when I graduate and I said, "Sure, there's nothing wrong with trying. Hehe" with a doubt on my head. Because as I know, you should get a high board exam rate for you to be qualified as a nurse here, I don't say that it's so impossible for me, it's just, I don't expect too much. But I really wanted to be part of the medical team here so I should try my best, work and study hard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment